Lil Yachty And Terrell Owens Invest in PlantFuel®
New Plant-Based Nutrition Brand Announces Strategic Investment From Rap Superstar Lil Yachty And NFL Hall Of Fame Wide Receiver Terrell Owens
and Terrell Owens have made a strategic investment in the
emerging sports nutrition brand coming to market in early September. The commitment of Lil Yachty and Terrell Owens to the Company and its innovative, premium plant-based brand
further strengthens PlantFuel’s breakthrough into the nutritional retail sector.
music manager and advertising exec, Adam Kluger. Scoop’s
recent $1M investment in the members-only, Jewish dating
app ‘Lox Club’ back in June 2021, was Lil Yachty’s first step into venture capital which he did alongside Kluger and rapper Bhad Bhabie. In addition to PlantFuel and Lox Club, Yachty hopes to close on several more investments by the end of 2021. Legendary NFL Hall of Famer, Terrell Owens,
also joins the ranks of Lil Yachty and Scoop Investments
as he explores new revenue generating avenues outside of professional football.
“From Day 1, I was thoroughly impressed by my exploration of PlantFuel and its products. I am excited about my partnership with PlantFuel and delighted to join their team.”
that contains all nine essential amino acids, and is fortified with performance mushrooms, algae, BCAAs and caffeine from known suppliers.
and CEO of PlantFuel. “Unlike other protein supplements on the market, we pride ourselves on providing clinically proven plant-based nutrition that doesn’t compromise on performance
and taste. Backed 100% by science, PlantFuel’s benefits range from better workout success and faster recovery to immune defense and maximum hydration, giving everyone the opportunity to use PlantFuel products in their daily life.”
Wednesday, Sept. 8.
industry. For more information about Plant Fuel® products follow us on Twitter at @realplantfuel, or visit www.plantfuel.com.
- Jesse White Awards Over $530,000 Project Next Generation Grants
- INVESTORS TAKE NOTE: DL3 REALTY’S SALE OF THE NEWLY-DELIVERED AND REDEVELOPED BLUE CROSS BLUE SHIELD MULTIPURPOSE SOLUTION CENTER IS BOTH PROFITABLE AND SOCIALLY RELEVANT
- Clerk’s Office restores key online functions
- Pastor John Hannah and New Life Covenant Church SE Host 3-Day Grand Opening Celebration for New Temple Church Major Revitalization Project in Greater Grand Crossing Community Opens!
- WarnerMedia Celebrates National HBCU Week
- Walgreens Mobile Clinic Administers COVID-19 and Flu Vaccines at HBCU Events
- Crown Royal Regal Apple And Harlem’s Fashion Row Support Designers Of Color
- Dr. Ian Smith partners with National Minority Health
- Pepsi® Brings Jalen Hurts Into Fans’ Kitchens
- The LUV Institute Displays Parade Of Hearts