Fanbase Appoints Sheraun Britton-Parris As New Advisor
New Advisor Appointment for Emerging Social Platform
social platform today announced the appointment of Sheraun Britton- Parris as an Advisor to its team. Founded by Isaac Hayes III, Fanbase’s core mission is to upend the deeply rooted issues Black creators face in the creator economy while providing streamlined monetization capabilities for all users of the platform. Sheraun is a global executive with more than 20 years of corporate marketing experience within the aviation, beauty, consumer packaged goods, financial services, and travel loyalty industries - conceiving, creating, and launching growth strategies and building high-performing teams.
monetization, including audio rooms. Gamification features such as virtual currency -- “Love” -- enable fans to reward their favorite creators. The combined monthly subscription fee and virtual currency revenue model offers a gateway for users to unlock exclusive content. The social platform is compatible with IOS and Android devices available in the U.S., U.K., Canada and Australia. For more information, visit https://www. fanbase.app.
- Jesse White Awards Over $530,000 Project Next Generation Grants
- INVESTORS TAKE NOTE: DL3 REALTY’S SALE OF THE NEWLY-DELIVERED AND REDEVELOPED BLUE CROSS BLUE SHIELD MULTIPURPOSE SOLUTION CENTER IS BOTH PROFITABLE AND SOCIALLY RELEVANT
- Clerk’s Office restores key online functions
- Pastor John Hannah and New Life Covenant Church SE Host 3-Day Grand Opening Celebration for New Temple Church Major Revitalization Project in Greater Grand Crossing Community Opens!
- WarnerMedia Celebrates National HBCU Week
- Walgreens Mobile Clinic Administers COVID-19 and Flu Vaccines at HBCU Events
- Crown Royal Regal Apple And Harlem’s Fashion Row Support Designers Of Color
- Dr. Ian Smith partners with National Minority Health
- Pepsi® Brings Jalen Hurts Into Fans’ Kitchens
- The LUV Institute Displays Parade Of Hearts