J. Cole to Perform for SiriusXM and Pandora’s Small Stage Series
Exclusive show for SiriusXM subscribers and Pandora listeners to air on SiriusXM’s Hip Hop Nation channel
that J. Cole will perform in Los Angeles for SiriusXM and Pandora’s Small Stage Series on Saturday, Oct. 23.
of his The Off-Season Tour, giving subscribers and listeners a chance to see him in an intimate setting at an iconic secret venue in Los Angeles.
Nation via satellite (channel 44) and on the SXM App at 6 p.m.
EST on Tuesday, Oct, 26. The performance will rebroadcast multiple times throughout the week.
August and to date has announced performances by Brandi Carlile, Coldplay, Dave Matthews, Glass Animals, H.E.R., J Balvin, John Mulaney, Kane Brown, Kenny Chesney, Michael Che, Shaggy and Twenty One Pilots. SiriusXM is available to subscribers in their car and on their phone and connected devices at home with the SXM App. Streaming access is included for most subscribers. Go to www.siriusxm. com/ways-to-listen to learn more. Sirius XM Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: SIRI) is the leading audio entertainment company in North America, and the premier programmer and platform for
subscription and digital advertising- supported audio products.
SiriusXM’s platforms collectively reach approximately 150 million listeners, the largest digital audio audience across paid and free tiers in North America, and deliver music, sports, talk, news, comedy, entertainment and podcasts. Pandora, a subsidiary of SiriusXM, is the largest ad-supported audio entertainment streaming service in the U.S. SiriusXM’s subsidiaries Stitcher, Simplecast and AdsWizz make it a leader in podcast hosting, production, distribution, analytics and monetization. The Company’s advertising sales organization, which operates as SXM Media, leverages its scale, cross-platform sales organization and ad tech capabilities to deliver
results for audio creators and advertisers. SiriusXM, through
Sirius XM Canada Holdings, Inc., also offers satellite radio and
audio entertainment in Canada.
offers connected vehicle services to automakers. For more about SiriusXM, please go to: www. siriusxm.com.
- Assessor’s Office Refunds $15 Million To Cook County Neighborhoods
- Biden-Harris Administration Takes Actions to Support Students’ Basic Needs and Mitigate the Spread of COVID-19 at Colleges and Universities
- THE DIVERSITY ORG ORGANIZATION LEVERAGES SUPPORT TO EXPOSE STUDENTS TO CAREERS
- OSF Ventures launches third and largest venture capital fund
- Scripps Promotes Content Strategist Marcus Riley
- Froliage Is Redefining Black Hair Care
- Mayweather Boxing + Fitness Goes Global
- YOUNG PROFESSIONAL BLACK BULL RIDER COMPETES AT TOP LEVEL
- Urban Autism Solutions receives $20,000 grant from the Albert Pick, Jr. Fund
- Cook County Treasurer Maria Pappas changes 2022 Scavenger Sale to benefit bidders and communities