Nailah Ellis-Brown Is Claiming Her Spot At The Top
The Founder of Ellis Isle Tea Has One of the Largest,
Woman-Owned Beverage Brands in the U.S.
built a strong following and eventually Nailah purchased
her own factory.
on the cutting edge of innovation in the beverage industry. Her newest product, Wet Shuga, uses cold-pressed cane juice
as a sweetener. This is not only a healthier alternative to the standard sugar, but it also offers the company an opportunity to engage the cane industry and its under-resourced farmers -- a passion of Nailah’s.
conscious decision to hire re-entry citizens to work in her facility and have a second chance at a quality life. She understands the
economic influence her company has and values her contribution to Detroit’s job market as an employer. Nailah and her team proudly pour into the lives of the Ellis Isle staff and wholeheartedly believe in planting seeds of hope and prosperity.
- Assessor’s Office Refunds $15 Million To Cook County Neighborhoods
- Biden-Harris Administration Takes Actions to Support Students’ Basic Needs and Mitigate the Spread of COVID-19 at Colleges and Universities
- THE DIVERSITY ORG ORGANIZATION LEVERAGES SUPPORT TO EXPOSE STUDENTS TO CAREERS
- OSF Ventures launches third and largest venture capital fund
- Scripps Promotes Content Strategist Marcus Riley
- Froliage Is Redefining Black Hair Care
- Mayweather Boxing + Fitness Goes Global
- YOUNG PROFESSIONAL BLACK BULL RIDER COMPETES AT TOP LEVEL
- Urban Autism Solutions receives $20,000 grant from the Albert Pick, Jr. Fund
- Cook County Treasurer Maria Pappas changes 2022 Scavenger Sale to benefit bidders and communities