StatusPRO Aims To Set Sports Standard In XR
virtual reality) to create a suite of training and fan engagement products for enterprise and consumers, today released the list of strategic
investors and industry leaders that have joined KB Partners, TitletownTech, Greycroft, Verizon Ventures, Haslam Sports Group, 49ers
Enterprises, and SC Holdings in investing in StatusPRO. LeBron James, Naomi Osaka, Drake, Maverick Carter, Jimmy Iovine, Paul Wachter,
and a host of professional athletes round out those named. These strategic investors reflect the range of industries and sports that StatusPRO’s technology is positioned to impact.
PRO is only as strong as our team, and our team just got a whole lot stronger,” said Hawk, Chief Business Officer of StatusPRO.
industries, StatusPRO aims to leverage its proprietary software to position itself as the industry standard when it comes to sports XR.
The brand and its founders are looking to redefine the category and broaden the current user base of VR products by authentically tapping
into sports and culture. Currently being used by multiple National Football League (NFL) teams, StatusPRO offers custom solutions for
players and coaches to optimize performance, prioritize health and safety, provide training at the highest efficiencies possible, while also creating engaging entertainment for consumers.
and gaming products that revolutionize the way coaches, players, and fans experience their favorite sport. Powered by the insights of current and former professional athletes, some of which are early investors, StatusPRO is dedicated to reshaping fan engagement while en route to becoming the de facto experiential training platform for professional, collegiate, and amateur athletes. Headquartered in Miami, FL, StatusPRO is minority-owned and led where almost half of its
US-based employees are former athletes. Their proprietary training technology is currently used by multiple NCAA and National Football League teams, including the Baltimore Ravens. The training platform uses real-time player data to power holographic experiences that give players the ability to simulate any practice or game scenario without the physical impact that comes with playing the game. StatusPRO extracts these scenarios to create an immersive experience that allows fans to be as close to the game as they have ever been while at the stadium or in the comfort of their own home. StatusPRO has active partnerships with Lamar Jackson, one of only two unanimous NFL MVP winners ever, and the National Football League Players Association. In August of 2021, StatusPRO announced the closing of a $5.2M seed round that included KB Partners, Titletown Tech, Greycroft, Verizon Ventures, Haslam Sports Group, 49ers Enterprise, and SC Holdings.
- ALPHA PHI ALPHA FRATERNITY, INC. LAUNCHES ‘GIVE AND GO TO FIGHT CANCER’ AWARENESS CAMPAIGN TODAY WITH ESPN AND V FOUNDATION
- 1 MILLION EVS: INSIDE THE STATE’S PLAN FOR ELECTRIFYING THE TRANSPORTATION SECTOR
- The Museum of Science and Industry ushers in the holiday season with tree lighting
- Acorns Money Pie Live comes to Chicago
- Sony Corporation of America Donates $1 Million To NAACP Legal Defense and Educational Fund, Inc.
- Victor George Vodka Owner Awarded $2.4 Million
- Iconic Supermodel Iman Launches First Fragrance, Love Memoir
- Matt Forte distributed Thanksgiving meals to families On The Cities Southside
- ‘Love & Hip-Hop’ Star Karlie Redd Signs Multi-Million Dollar Album Deal
- An Eco-friendly waste facility is coming to Robbins