Coach Introduces “Give A Little Love” Holiday Campaign
Carlotti that capture the season’s spirit of warmth and connection.
“Give A Little Love” features the Coach Family with their loved
ones: Kiko Mizuhara with her sister, Paloma Elsesser with her
grandmother, Rickey Thompson with his cousin, and his friend,
comedian Quen Blackwell; Quincy with his sisters Chance, D’Lila
and Jessie Combs; Richie Shazam and her partner Ben Draghi;
and Barbie Ferreira with her cat, Morty. Images of Jennifer Lopez
and Michael B. Jordan were photographed by Renell Medrano.
of Coach TV with new vignettes inspired by nostalgic treasured
holiday film, television, and music pop culture references—inspired
by Coach Creative Director Stuart Vevers’ vision of heritage reimagined for the next generation.
- BUSINESSMAN ANTHONY McCASKILL FILES NOMINATING PETITIONS IN RUN FOR HARVEY MAYOR
- Cook County property tax analysis: Latino wards see dramatic increases; new state law, reassessments and controversial TIF funds result in higher taxes for most property owners
- Black McDonald’s Operators Association Gives Away 2,000 Turkeys and Meal Packs
- APPLICATIONS NOW OPEN FOR 29TH ANNUAL CHICAGO NEIGHBORHOOD DEVELOPMENT AWARDS
- CHICAGO SCHOLARS NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR CLASS OF 2028
- Tenia Davis Joins NORC as Senior Vice President and Chief Human Resources Officer
- UGG SPREADS THE LOVE THIS HOLIDAY SEASON WITH A FESTIVE ‘FEELS LIKE UGG’ CAMPAIGN & DONATION TO MENTAL HEALTH ORGANIZATIONS
- Bounce and MGM partner for new original comedy series ‘Act Your Age’
- More Than 400 People Attend Black Tech Talent’s 2nd Annual Community TechFest
- RODERICK DREW TALKS ABOUT ILLINOIS TOLLWAY, DIVERSITY AND EQUITABLE TRANSIT