Channing Capital Management Launches Its First Mutual Fund
institutional and retail investors access to Channing's small-cap strategy, enabling us to further diversify our distribution and channel mix.
and identification in the marketplace, something I'm very excited about as we continue to expand our product offerings and scale our business as a boutique investment firm." With approximately $2.2 billion in assets in the small-cap strategy, Channing is looking to further expand its client base among corporations, foundations, and endowments, as well as sub-advisory and platform opportunities. Adds Channing's Founder,
Co-CEO, and CIO, Wendell Mackey: "
clients for their various channel needs."
objectives, risks, and charges and expenses of the fund before investing. The prospectus contains this and other information about the fund, and it should be read carefully before investing. Investors may obtain a copy of the prospectus by calling 833-565-1919. Distributed by Ultimus Fund Distributors, LLC (Member FINRA).
- Jesse White Awards Over $530,000 Project Next Generation Grants
- INVESTORS TAKE NOTE: DL3 REALTY’S SALE OF THE NEWLY-DELIVERED AND REDEVELOPED BLUE CROSS BLUE SHIELD MULTIPURPOSE SOLUTION CENTER IS BOTH PROFITABLE AND SOCIALLY RELEVANT
- Clerk’s Office restores key online functions
- Pastor John Hannah and New Life Covenant Church SE Host 3-Day Grand Opening Celebration for New Temple Church Major Revitalization Project in Greater Grand Crossing Community Opens!
- WarnerMedia Celebrates National HBCU Week
- Walgreens Mobile Clinic Administers COVID-19 and Flu Vaccines at HBCU Events
- Crown Royal Regal Apple And Harlem’s Fashion Row Support Designers Of Color
- Dr. Ian Smith partners with National Minority Health
- Pepsi® Brings Jalen Hurts Into Fans’ Kitchens
- The LUV Institute Displays Parade Of Hearts