‘Love & Hip-Hop’ Star Karlie Redd Signs Multi-Million Dollar Album Deal
“cryptocurrency label” Legacy Records. To celebrate the partnership,
Legacy Records hosted an exclusive red-carpet dinner event Thursday, Nov. 11, at Spice House Restaurant in Atlanta.
Keishia McLeod, prominent entertainment lawyer Navarro Gray, Chief Creative Officer Walid Azami, and Redd’s manager Ryan Fionda.
invests into a well-balanced portfolio, while remaining both humble and hungry. She has already accomplished that of 10 women combined
and that tells me Karlie is just getting started! I think she’s just about to step into the most successful decade of her life, and I’m proud to support
a strong woman who aims to help others do the same.”
Spice, and more, through production of her album.
in College Park, Johnny’s Chicken & Waffles, with Ne-Yo and his wife Crystal, and have opened up a second location in the Atlanta area this year.
Karlie’s upcoming music from this project, including an unreleased single titled “Top That” featuring Spice.
- Assessor’s Office Refunds $15 Million To Cook County Neighborhoods
- Biden-Harris Administration Takes Actions to Support Students’ Basic Needs and Mitigate the Spread of COVID-19 at Colleges and Universities
- THE DIVERSITY ORG ORGANIZATION LEVERAGES SUPPORT TO EXPOSE STUDENTS TO CAREERS
- OSF Ventures launches third and largest venture capital fund
- Scripps Promotes Content Strategist Marcus Riley
- Froliage Is Redefining Black Hair Care
- Mayweather Boxing + Fitness Goes Global
- YOUNG PROFESSIONAL BLACK BULL RIDER COMPETES AT TOP LEVEL
- Urban Autism Solutions receives $20,000 grant from the Albert Pick, Jr. Fund
- Cook County Treasurer Maria Pappas changes 2022 Scavenger Sale to benefit bidders and communities