Chanel Iman Joins Smile Train as Newest Celebrity Ambassador
The American Model Partners with the World’s Largest Cleft Organization to Raise Awareness for Children with Clefts
and Advocate for Mothers Globally
for her work as a Victoria’s Secret Angel, as their first-ever Smile Train Celebrity Ambassador solely focused on motherhood. As
a young mother of two, Chanel’s goal is to advocate for and champion mothers across the globe, particularly mothers of children born with a cleft.
so honored to become an ambassador for Smile Train, to not only advocate for children living with cleft but also encourage
the mothers who fearlessly fight for their children to receive treatment.”
their appearance. The commitment of a cleft mother is one of resilience, strength, and courage, and we could not be more
thrilled to have Chanel on our team advocating for these amazing women.”
free cleft surgery and comprehensive cleft care to children globally. For over 21 years, Smile Train has supported safe and quality cleft care for more than 1.5 million children and will continue to do so until every child in need with a cleft has access to the care they deserve.
professionals with training, funding, and resources to provide free cleft surgery and comprehensive cleft care to children
globally. We advance a sustainable solution and scalable global health model for cleft treatment, drastically improving children’s
lives, including their ability to eat, breathe, speak, and ultimately thrive. To learn more about how Smile Train’s sustainable
approach means donations have both an immediate and long-term impact, please visit smiletrain.org.
open call and made her debut during the Spring 2007 season. That year, she was the cover of Vogue’s May issue photographed by Steven Meisel and was named one of the ‘World’s Next Top Models’. She has since walked for the world’s most prestigious design houses including Bottega Veneta, McQueen, Marc Jacobs, Valentino
and Missoni to name a few.
Chanel currently resides in New Jersey with her husband Sterling.
- Jesse White Awards Over $530,000 Project Next Generation Grants
- INVESTORS TAKE NOTE: DL3 REALTY’S SALE OF THE NEWLY-DELIVERED AND REDEVELOPED BLUE CROSS BLUE SHIELD MULTIPURPOSE SOLUTION CENTER IS BOTH PROFITABLE AND SOCIALLY RELEVANT
- Clerk’s Office restores key online functions
- Pastor John Hannah and New Life Covenant Church SE Host 3-Day Grand Opening Celebration for New Temple Church Major Revitalization Project in Greater Grand Crossing Community Opens!
- WarnerMedia Celebrates National HBCU Week
- Walgreens Mobile Clinic Administers COVID-19 and Flu Vaccines at HBCU Events
- Crown Royal Regal Apple And Harlem’s Fashion Row Support Designers Of Color
- Dr. Ian Smith partners with National Minority Health
- Pepsi® Brings Jalen Hurts Into Fans’ Kitchens
- The LUV Institute Displays Parade Of Hearts